The "All New" Big Red 120 is the V2 version of our 4 foot Full Spectrum, Full Cycle (seed to harvest) LED grow light lightstrip featuring our highly successful yield maxing, flower bulking, medicinal compound increasing multi CCT white and photo red augmented LED spectrum!
In V2 of our popular Big Red design, we have increased the number of white and photo red diodes improving overall output and efficiency. In addition, we have redesigned the PCB increasing the footprint of the diode array for better, more even coverage and enhanced thermal conductivity while also adding a new 2-way connector for easier installation.
Big Red 120 is a Full Cycle (seed to harvest) lightstrip that excels at flower development, density, genetic expression and potency! Our multi CCT spectrum design extends PAR coverage and improves the growth of anything you put under it!
Featuring 225 top bin Samsung LM301B white diodes arranged in a 3000k/4000k mix with 10 top bin, latest generation Photo Red 660nm diodes (capable of output in excess of 5.5 umols), Big Red 120 provides a supplemental red boost resembling intense "late-afternoon", "late summer" sunlight improving every aspect of plant growth from seed to harvest!
The 660nm red boost has been shown to stimulate chlorophyll production and photosynthesis improving the entire lifecycle of the plant. Vegetative growth is fast and lush and Flower production is dense, plentiful and packed with medicinal value!
Big Red 120 is offered in a convenient 4 foot form factor decreasing the wiring and mounting complexity of using multiple smaller lightstrips while also providing a disperse linear diode array resulting in a broad, even, dense blanket of light raining down across your entire canopy with zero hotspots and no dark corners!
- Lightstrip Efficacy (PPE): 2.9 μmols/j - 2.6 μmols/j
- 88 μmols @ 700mA/43VDC - 240 μmols @ 2000 mA/45VDC
- CCT: 3200
- CRI: 89
- Typical Forward Voltage : ~45V
- Max Current: 2.5A
- Max Power Dissipation: 120W (With proper heatsink and cooling)
- Dimensions: 1120mm (44.1") x 48mm (1.9")
Heatsink Requirments (See #1 In Build Notes)
Recommended Drivers (Series Wiring):
- 2 Strips:
- Mean Well HLG-185h-C1400
- Inventronics EUG-200S210DV
- Mean Well HLG-240h-C2100 (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- Inventronics EUD-240S210DT (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- 3 Strips:
- Mean Well HLG-240h-C1750
- Inventronics EUG-240S210DT
- Mean Well HLG 320h-C2100 (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- Inventronics EUD-320S220DT (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- 4 Strips:
- Mean Well HLG-320h-C1750
- Inventronics EUD-320S220DT
- Mean Well HLG 480h-C2100 (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- 4 or 5 Strips:
- Mean Well HLG-480h-C1750
Recommended Drivers (Parallel Wiring):
- 2 Strips:
- Mean Well HLG-185h-48
- Inventronics EUG-200S560DV (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- 3 Strips:
- Mean Well HLG-240h-48
- Inventronics EUG-240S670DT
- Mean Well HLG-320h-48 (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- Inventronics EUD-320S670DT (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- 4 Strips:
- Mean Well HLG-320h-48
- Inventronics EUD-320S670DT
- Mean Well HLG-480h-48 (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- Inventronics EUD-480S10ADT (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option
- 5 or 6 Strips:
- Mean Well HLG-480h-48
- Inventronics EUD-480S10ADT
- 6 - 8 Strips:
- Mean Well HLG600h-48
- Inventronics EUD-600S12ADT
Additional Parallel Driver Notes:
- Parallel drivers deliver their ENTIRE CURRENT to whatever load is connected when they are powered up. Please ensure your configuration DOES NOT exceed maximum current of 2.4A per strip.
- To determine Max Current Per Strip, find the total current delivered by your Parallel Driver and divide by the number of strips you are connecting.
- DO NOT wire Big Red and Super Blue together in Parallel due to risk of Thermal Runaway.
- See Drivers (Parallel) in Build Notes for more info.