Processing time: This refers to order verification, quality check and packaging.
- 98% of our orders are processed and shipped within 2 business days of receiving payment.
Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our California warehouse to your destination.
- Average shipping time to the West Coast is 2-3 business days, to middle America (e.g. Colorado) is 3-5 business days and the East Coast is 5-7 business days.
- A tracking number will be provided at the time the shipment which can be used to get an estimated delivery date.
Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, UPS or FedEx. We take great care in ensuring your products are packed safely and securely for their journey to you.
All products are automatically insured for $100 when shipped.
To further protect your valuable shipments we've partnered with Route (backed by Lloyd's of London one of the world's largest shipping insurance companies) to provide a "no hassle" insurance option that goes above and beyond what is typically offered by most shipping companies including: real-time updates, visual order tracking, package protection and effortless claim filing. With Route shipping problems are handled quickly and effortlessly.
When viewing your Shopping Cart look for the "Add shipping protection" link under your Subtotal to add additional Route Shipping Protection to your order.
All of our products are tested prior to shipping and shipped with $100 insurance.
While we strive to pack every shipment so it arrives safely to you, sometimes accidents happen. If you have received damaged products in your shipment and DID NOT purchase Route Shipping Protection please:
1) Take detailed pictures of damaged product
2) Take detailed pictures of any damage to the shipping container
3) Immediately email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
-- Please attach as many high resolution pictures of product and shipping container damage to your email as is possible
4) Hold on to the damaged product
-- Do not ship the product back to us until we instruct you to do so, as it may prevent us from resolving a damage claim with the shipping company
You may be eligible for a product exchange after providing proof of shipping damage and registering a damage claim (or supporting Dank Light Co's damage claim) with the shipper.
At this time we are shipping to North America and Canada only. We cannot accept any returns for issues related to import taxes, duties or fees of any kind. These fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
We are still researching International Shipping requirements for other countries. If you are an international customer interested in purchasing, please email us at: email@example.com.