You have 30 days from receipt (delivery date) of your item to return your item for any reason.
- All returns and refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility.
- To be eligible for a return refund, your item must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same "working" condition that you received it.
PLEASE NOTE: Even if you haven’t used a product but have otherwise altered it (e.g. marking pieces with a pen, cutting or stripping wires, etc) that is considered used and we DO NOT accept those items for return.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Returns are not accepted more than 30 days after receipt of your item.
- Returns are not accepted for any issue regarding International Taxes, Duties or Fees. These fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Your product is warrantied to be free of defects for a period of one year (1 year) from the date of purchase.
Due to the "Do-it-Yourself" nature of this product, we will consider all warranty claims individually to ensure the light has been built to the proper specifications (see "Please Note" section below).
Due to the DIY nature of Dank Light Co. products, for any warranty claim we may ask for "proof" the light was built to proper specifications (e.g. proper heatsinks, ventilation, correct wiring and/or current not exceeding max specification, etc) as referenced in any "Bill of Materials" or "Build Notes" published by Dank Light Co.
Furthermore, Dank Light Co. may seek "proof" the light has been up and running prior to any issues you may be experiencing as most issues arise from improper wiring or lights that are run in a poor environment (e.g. poor ventilation, excessively high temperatures, etc). If "proof" cannot be provided, we reserve the right to deny any warranty claim.
"Proof" is defined as any pictures, video and/or online social media posts showing a fully functioning build prior to the date of malfunction.
If you have a product issue and suspect a defect, please:
1) Email us at: email@example.com
2) Please provide a description of the problem and attach any pictures that might help further explain the issue
Will will review your warranty claim and provide a response or request for further information within 2 business days.
Dank Light Co.reserves the right to honor any warranty claim by either repairing or replacing the malfunctioning product at it's sole discretion.
ALL warranties are applicable to the original purchaser only. Warranties are NOT transferrable to a new owner, if the original owner has sold the product.
All of our products are tested prior to shipping and shipped with insurance for the amount paid.
While we strive to pack every shipment so it arrives safely to you, sometimes accidents happen. If you have received damaged products in your shipment please:
1) Take detailed pictures of damaged product
2) Take detailed pictures of any damage to the shipping container
3) Immediately email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
-- Please attach as many high resolution pictures of product and shipping container damage to your email as is possible
4) Hold on to the damaged product
-- Do not ship the product back to us until we instruct you to do so, as it may prevent us from resolving a damage claim with the shipping company
You are eligible for a product exchange after providing proof of shipping damage and registering a damage claim (or supporting Dank Light Co's damage claim) with the shipper.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective (during warranty period) or damaged during shipping. If you need to exchange an item for any reason, email us at email@example.com.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days of receiving your return.
Late Refunds (if applicable)
Occasionally the process of transferring refunds back to your account takes longer than expected.
If you haven’t received a refund for any reason:
- Contact your credit card company (it may take some time before your refund is officially posted).
- Contact your bank (there is often some processing time before a refund is posted).
If you’ve followed the steps above and still have not received your refund, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your product, contact us first at email@example.com. No returns will be accepted without a valid return authorization.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning any item (unless the product was defective or damaged during shipping).