Our One Lightbar "Propagation" LED grow light is perfect for your seedlings, clones and all stages of vegetative growth and it's an ideal solution for "Vertical Farming" on 2 x 4" shelves or in a 2x4 tent!
This kit features one of our "Brand New" Super Blue 115 V2 Lightstrips which provide a spectrum that is perfectly tuned to maximize the early growth phase of your plant (from seed or clone to transition). You will see amazing root development, explosive growth rates, tight internodes and stronger stems than you might be used to!
Dank Light Co. EZ-Connect DIY LED Grow Light kits are the easiest way to build a Name Brand Quality "Vegetative Growth" grow light WITHOUT the Name Brand price tag!
With a single screwdriver, a pair of wire cutters and zero electronics experience, you can build an LED grow light that will go head-to-head with ANYTHING on the market for yield, quality, genetic expression and medicinal value.
Each EZ-Connect DIY LED grow light kit comes "almost ready to build" including our LED lightstrips, EZ- Connect Silver "non-anodized" Heatsinks, and EZ-Connect Frame with all the individual parts needed to complete your light except the LED drivers (power supplies). Which are supplied by you based on our suggestions below.
- 1 x Super Blue 110 lightstrips
- 1 x EZ-Connect Silver "non-anodized" Heatsinks (and all mounting hardware)*
- 1 x 4 foot (1130mm) EZ-Connect Universal Driver Mount and Driver Mounting Hardware
- 1 x 16GA Unterminated Grounded Power Cord
- 1 x Dimmer Control Pot w/ Knob
- 1 x 18ga solid core wiring kit
- 1 set of Wago Solderless Lever Nuts (for electric connections)
- 1 set of Eye Hooks (used to Hang the lightbar)
* Pictures don't always reflect kit contents. Refer to the "What's Included" section of the product page and/or the Configuration drop down menu when choosing a light for specific kit contents. If you are unsure, please get in touch with any questions.
Please Note: Our EZ-Connect Universal Driver Mount is NOT included in the kit. Click here to and add it to your cart now!
- Grow Light Footprint:
- Vegetative Growth Only - 2' x 4' (with reflective walls or tent otherwise we recommend our 2 lightbar light)
- CCT: 4021, CRI: 87
- Max Watts: 110W/lightbar
- Dimensions: 1130mm (44.5") x 50mm
Recommended Drivers (Parallel Wiring):
- Meanwell ELG-75-48
- Meanwell HLG-100H-48B
- Inventronics EUM-075S210DT
- Inventronics EUM-100S280DT
Additional Parallel Driver Notes:
- Parallel drivers deliver their ENTIRE CURRENT to whatever load is connected when they are powered up. Please ensure your configuration DOES NOT exceed maximum current of 2.3A per strip.
- To determine Max Current Per Strip, find the total current delivered by your Parallel Driver and divide by the number of strips you are connecting.
- DO NOT wire Big Red and Super Blue together in Parallel due to risk of Thermal Runaway.
- See Drivers (Parallel) in Build Notes for more info.
Purchased two light kits a three bar and a one bar Super Blue 115. Used them to replace a 4 lamp and 2 lamp in a 5x5 tent. Even coverage at 12" and the air temp is down 6°F. Couldn't be happier with this decision to switch. It's only been three days and everything looks happy. Can't wait to try out the Big Red next.
fire light super easy to set up all u doing is flipping a switch up slide in the wire and flip it back down if u can turn on a light switch u can build this light
First off I’ll address the customer service. Hands down unbeatable.
This light is exactly what I was looking for. After talking with Eric about if it was possible to run his super blue bar @ 100w or less this man comes back with a kit for either 100w or 75w. absolutely blown away with the 75w kit. It provides great coverage for my seedling cabinet.