Our 6 Lightbar grow light featuring our Big Red 120 (V2) Lightstrips has recently been documented hitting 2.25lbs/light on a first grow with the new light and new cultivars.
This light can handle the entire growth cycle of your plant from seedling (or clone) to harvest!
With our LED grow light spectrum designed specifically to target your plant's chlorophyll production centers, Dank Light Co. LED grow lights ensure maximum photosynthetic rates for lush, stout, robust vegetative growth with maximum flower production and quality!
This kit features 6 of our "NEW" Big Red 120 (V2) Lightstrips with a CCT of ~ 3210K or a 50/50 mix of Big Red 120 and Super Blue 115 V2 Lightstrips with a CCT of ~3550K. And, a 6 lightbar Super Blue 115 kit option is also available.
Dank Light Co. EZ-Connect DIY LED Grow Light kits are the easiest way to build a Name Brand Quality grow light WITHOUT the Name Brand price tag!
With a single screwdriver, a pair of wire cutters and zero electronics experience, you can build an LED grow light that will go head-to-head with ANYTHING on the market for yield, quality, genetic expression and medicinal value.
Our EZ-Connect LED grow light kits come With or Without drivers!
EZ-Connect kits "With Drivers" are complete, ready to build and power on the day your receive your light. The kits without drivers come "almost ready to build" including our LED lightstrips, EZ- Connect Heatsinks, and Frame with all the individual parts needed to complete your light except the LED drivers (power supplies).
You will see a number of different driver recommendations below. Check out our "Photon Boost" options if you want to run a little more power for big bump in output!
If you've always wondered what a Big Name Brand LED grow light can do, here's your chance to find out for a DIY price that's hundreds less!
- 6 x "NEW" Super Blue 115 V2 Lightstrips, 6 x Super Blue 115 V2 Lightstrips or a 50/50 mix of Big Red and Super Blue (choose your option when adding the product to your cart)*
- 6 x EZ-Connect Heatsinks (and all mounting hardware)*
- 1 x EZ-Connect Grow Light Frame (and all mounting hardware)
- 1 x 16GA Unterminated Grounded Power Cord
- 1 x Dimmer Control Pot w/ Knob
- 1 x 18ga solid core wiring kit
- 1 set of Wago Solderless Lever Nuts (for electric connections)
* Pictures don't always reflect kit contents. Refer to the "What's Included" section of the product page for specific kit contents. If you are unsure, please get in touch with any questions.
Please Note: Our EZ-Connect Universal Driver Mount is NOT included in the kit. Click here to and add it to your cart now!
- Light Output (PPF): 1550 - 1650 μmols (depending on drivers)
- Light Efficacy (PPE): 2.85 - 2.55 μmols/j
- Grow Light Footprint:
- Vegetative Growth - 5' x 5'
- Flowering - 4' x 4'
- CCT: Big Red 120: 3200, Super Blue 110: 4021
- CRI: Big Red 120: 89, Super Blue 110: 87
- Max Watts: 720W (For a 6 lightbar fixture. 120W/lightbar (Big Red 120))
- Dimensions: 1130mm (44.5") x 1130mm (44.5")
Recommended Drivers (Series Wiring):
- 3 Strips:
- Mean Well HLG-240h-C1750 (Get the Best Price Here!)
- Inventronics EUG-240S220DT
- Mean Well HLG-320h-C2100 (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- Inventronics EUD-320S220DT (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- Recommended Drivers (Parallel Wiring):
- 3 Strips:
- Mean Well HLG-240h-48
- Inventronics EUG-240S670DT
- Mean Well HLG-320h-48 (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- Inventronics EUD-320S670DT (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
- 6 Strips:
- Mean Well HLG-480h-48 (Low Output/Low Watt Option)
- Mean Well HLG-600h-48
- Inventronics EUD-480S10ADT (Low Output/Low Watt Option)
- Inventronics EUD-600S12ADT
Additional Parallel Driver Notes:
- Parallel drivers deliver their ENTIRE CURRENT to whatever load is connected when they are powered up. Please ensure your configuration DOES NOT exceed maximum current of 2.4A per strip.
- To determine Max Current Per Strip, find the total current delivered by your Parallel Driver and divide by the number of strips you are connecting.
- DO NOT wire Big Red and Super Blue together in Parallel due to risk of Thermal Runaway.
- See Drivers (Parallel) in Build Notes for more info.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The dyes used to color Anodized aluminum parts are organically based and as such tend to fade with time and exposure to elements. This is natural and expected. We are unable to honor warranties for faded, anodized parts. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
Love this product and even more the company. Very reliable and amazing results. Very friendly and responsive customer service. I will be using dank for all my build outs as long as you guys keep stock lol. Thanks Danklightco!!!!
Badass lights! Great service! Erick is extremely helpful, shipping was quick, everything is well built top components. I have only ran a quick test on light, I will write another review later after a full complete run. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Are your light Samsung Diodes?
I have ran multiple brands of quantum boards, bar lights, etc. but the performance and end result i get from my DLC 6 bar light is un touched. I run my 6 bar on 4x4 trays with two 320w drivers totalling 640w and have yet to yield anything less than 2 a tray, even with the lower yielding ogkb style strains. for the price, you can not beat this light. the quality of the components are incredible and it is really easy to set up. having used more LED's than i can count, i have to say that the spectrum on the big red's is perfect, my flowers come out super greasy, and have the same bag appeal as what you see from the very very top growers in LA (think the expensive $80 an eigth mylar bagged flower in LA, my stuff looks, tastes, and smells the exact same when grown under my DLC lights) ive had other led's that had excessive foxtailing and weird formation, but im telling you man, the stuff that comes out under my DLC's is insane. heat output is super manageable since these are bar lights, and if you mount your drivers outside of your tent or grow, you'll have no issues at all. with proper defoliation, topping, super cropping, and canopy management, your yields will be higher in quantity and quality, as well as super consistent. i use to only get dense nugs in the middle when i was using quantum boards, but now my entire tray is consistently dense. like i said i have yet to yield anything less than 2 a tray. eventually i will try the 8 bar setup, but for now the 6 bar is more than enough and i am completely satisfied! also, i must say that the customer service from DLC is amazing, this is the most legit source ive found online for true boutique quality LED bar lights. you'll see when you run a pair. check my runs at @dub.xxl on IG if you need proof.