Our 4 Lightbar Veg Stage LED grow light features 4 of our "Brand New" Super Blue 115 V2 Lightstrips which provide a spectrum that is perfectly tuned to maximize the early growth phase of your plant (from Seed or clone to Transition).
With this light you will see explosive growth, tight internodes, strong stems and dramatic side branch development.
Dank Light Co. EZ-Connect DIY LED Grow Light kits are the easiest way to build a Name Brand Quality "Vegetative Growth" grow light WITHOUT the Name Brand price tag!
With a single screwdriver, a pair of wire cutters and zero electronics experience, you can build an LED grow light that will go head-to-head with ANYTHING on the market for yield, quality and medicinal value.
Our EZ-Connect LED grow light kits come With or Without drivers!
EZ-Connect kits "With Drivers" are complete, ready to build and power on the day your receive your light. The kits without drivers come "almost ready to build" including our LED lightstrips, EZ- Connect Heatsinks, and Frame with all the individual parts needed to complete your light except the LED drivers (power supplies).
You will see a number of different driver recommendations below. Check out our "Photon Boost" options if you want to run a little more power for big bump in output!
If you've always wondered what a Big Name Brand LED grow light can do, here's your chance to find out for a DIY price that's hundreds less!
- 4 x Super Blue 115 V2 Lightstrips
- 4 x EZ-Connect Silver "non-anodized" Heatsinks (and all mounting hardware)*
- 1 x EZ-Connect Grow Light Frame (and all mounting hardware)
- 1 x 16GA Unterminated Grounded Power Cord
- 1 x Dimmer Control Pot w/ Knob
- 1 x 18ga solid core wiring kit
- 1 set of Wago Solderless Lever Nuts (for electric connections)
* Pictures don't always reflect kit contents. Refer to the "What's Included" section of the product page for specific kit contents. If you are unsure, please get in touch with any questions.
Please Note: Our EZ-Connect Universal Driver Mount is NOT included in the kit. Click here to and add it to your cart now!
- Grow Light Footprint:
- Vegetative Growth Only - 5' x 5' (tent), 4' x 4' (Open space)
- CCT: 4021, CRI: 87
- Max Watts: 440W (110W/lightbar)
- Dimensions: 1130mm (44.5") x 1130mm (44.5")
Recommended Drivers (Series Wiring):
- Mean Well HLG320h-C1750
- Inventronics EUD-320S220DT
- Mean Well HLG-480h-C2100 (Photon Boost! - High Output/High Watt Option)
Recommended Drivers (Parallel Wiring):
- Mean Well HLG320h-48 (Get the Best Price Here!)
- Inventronics EUD-320S670DT
Additional Parallel Driver Notes:
- Parallel drivers deliver their ENTIRE CURRENT to whatever load is connected when they are powered up. Please ensure your configuration DOES NOT exceed maximum current of 2.3A per strip.
- To determine Max Current Per Strip, find the total current delivered by your Parallel Driver and divide by the number of strips you are connecting.
- DO NOT wire Big Red and Super Blue together in Parallel due to risk of Thermal Runaway.
- See Drivers (Parallel) in Build Notes for more info.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The dyes used to color Anodized aluminum parts are organically based and as such tend to fade with time and exposure to elements. This is natural and expected. We are unable to honor warranties for faded, anodized parts. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
It was fun putting together our kits. We got 2 x 4 bar to put in our 4x8 and the light coverage and intensity is insane! I'm used to going from my Platinum LED P300 straight to 630cmh without it being too much for the plants. Not with these! I had to turn them way down and creep it up. We now have monster bushes with super tight spacing and their not even turned up all the way! So impressed with these lights and the customer service is spot on! All questions were answered in great detail and the assembly instructions leave nothing out! We were a little nervous stepping up from 630CMH to an LED setup as we wanted to choose the right 1. No questions about it, danklightco is the right place to get your led setup! Can't wait for the reds to come in stock so I can get my 8 bar flower kit! Great experience!!!!
So after a little bit of nervous deliberation I pulled the trigger and swooped up 4 veg setups to replace my current t5 setup. Wow these things can over power your plants for sure. If your not able to keep up with the feeds this light will surely outrun your plants ability. So after about 4 days with my light my guy hit me up and asked if I was getting any red stems and a noticeable calcium deficiency. I replayed why yes I am. He told me to dim them a bit or raise them further away from the plants. He explained that the spectrum of this light pushes plants to utilize more of their calcium and phosphorus supply and will quickly deplete it if your not feeding properly. Along with knowing his tech side of things, he also knows the plant side and is able to help growers steer toward their most successful harvest to date. Dank light co has become a staple in my garden while following up with customer satisfaction and service after the sale is something you wont get from the big box light companies. He is quick to answer with any questions i send him and any troubleshooting questions I may have. Looking forward to my 3rd order from Dank light co whenever his next shipment of lights comes in. Just a hint of the power...a 5 ft x 15 ft space is being vegged with roughly 700ish watts. I can assure you ain't no t5 or m.h. gonna hit those numbers. My suggestion, try one for yourself. You will NOT be disappointed!